- The copper Museum will open again on April 19th; The pre‐booked tours are available seven days a week with flexible times for customers, always from 9 am to 17:30 pm.
Prices (includes museum admision and factory)
- Individual ticket €6
- Reduced admission €4 (unemployed, youth card, large family card, groups of over 15 people)
- Reduced admission €3 (students, retired and disabled people)
- Free admission (children up to the age of seven, members of l'Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya and on May 18 for the International Museum Day).
- Guided tour of the museum and the factory (maximum 30 persons/group) Duration 1.30h
- 57€ in catalan and spanish
- 67€ in other languages
Procedure for booking guided tours